Ratings for Dr. Phillip E. Baldwin

Dr. Baldwin is a fantastic doctor who goes above and beyond for his patients. I wholeheartedly trust his decisions and feel so lucky that he is my oncologist. Dr. Baldwin has years of experience and is always "on the clock" for his patients. He has stayed late at the hospital before to obtain vital results, which were pertinent to my diagnosis from the lab so I wouldn't have to wait through the weekend for the results. I would recommend him to my closest family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Not very good at communicating with patients or his staff (on multiple occasions he has denied knowing any thing about things I have spoken to his nurse over the phone about, who has told me they have spoken directly with him regarding my call, and even provided advise that came from him). Inconsistencies between what he tells me he is going to do in the office/over the phone and what he does, no explanation provided for drastic dosage changes or changes in plan of action. Very arrogant, he wouldn't even listen to the pharmacist about a medication dosage he has prescribed and insisted he is correct without listening to her. Wouldn't contact previous specialist to discuss my history since he thinks he knows it all. Not impressed. He has made me very me frustrated and disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Great MD and staff. Wait time in lobby way too long.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

He takes time to explain things, knowledgable and kind

flag | Submitted January 28, 2006

Dr. Phillip E. Baldwin's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1975)

Commercial Insurance Company