Ratings for Dr. Thomas T. Nguyen

I had my breast done w Dr Nguyen 8 years ago. I had a full breast lift and implants and lipo on the fatty tissue that sticks out of your armpit area (in the front). When I met him, I wasn't sure about him because he seemed to have a more structured bedside manner than other doctors I had met with. I ended up choosing him for several reasons- he was knowledgeable, detailed, and answered every question I had. His price wasn't outrageous and he was located much closer than anyone else I had met with. I wanted a quality plastic surgeon- not one who wanted to act like my new bff. I also read and saw that he specialized in reconstructive surgery- which is exactly the type of surgery my breast needed. It was a no brainer to choose a surgeon who specialized in exactly that I am still, and have always been happy with my results. He did a great job of giving life to my ugly flat saggy breasts. I still get compliments on how natural my breasts look.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I just had breast reconstruction with Dr. Nguyen. I'm very happy with the result. I didn't have to take any pain med. after the surgery at all. He has the best staff and anesthesiologist in town. Just tell him what you want, he will give you the best result. My sister had tummy tuck and nose job done with the same doctor. You can hardly tell because he did an excellent job. Very natural looking. One more thing: Anybody is looking for a Korean nose job, he is the right one. Highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Dr. Nguyen and his staff are absolutely wonderful. This is the second surgery he has performed on me. The first one was a tummy tuck in 2006 and on Nov 1, 2013 a facelift. He delivers every time what he promises: the best a plastic surgery can offer: he is such an "artist", he gives you back the youth you desire, and in both surgeries, I bounced back so quickly and with very minimal pain. His staff is very pleasant to deal with not to mention, very reassuring before the surgery,and after the surgery. The office is very clean and pleasant: when I first came to his office, this is one thing which I noticed and which gave me a good feeling about his facility: the cleanliness of the surroundings. If you want to have a cosmetic procedure, no matter how far you live, drive as far as you need and go to Dr. Nguyen, because you will be so happy with the results. I wish I could add a picture of before and after of my facelift, so that you could see for yourself....absolutely a masterpiece.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

Dr. Nguyen was very insightful and knowledgeable. I didn't feel he was a critic and wasn't trying to up sell me he was very understanding of what I wanted and showed me the best option for what I was looking for, which I took. I am very satisfied with the current results and would recommend him to anyone. His bedside manner was amazing, while i was in the recovery room he came to check on me multiple times to make sure everything was okay.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

I had my breast implants placed by Dr. Nguyen. A brilliant doctor with great manner. His staffs are wonderful and very resourceful. I am very happy with the result and highly recommend Dr. Nguyen for your plastic surgery needs.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

I was refferred to Dr. Nguyen's office by a friend for a mommy make over. After four kids, I didn't want to look at my body in the mirror anymore. Dr. Nguyen was very thorough in explaining the procedures, recommending size, and the staff were very helpful. I like the fact that I wasn't pushed into booking after the consultation. He was mellow and understood my concerns. They were willing to work with me on pricing and financing as well. The result came out better than I expected. I can wear 2 piece bikinis without revealing the tummy tuck scar or the breast augmentation scar. The new body actually inspired me to start working out to keep up the good shape and be more healthy. I have only great things to say about this doctor and his office staff and would recommend him to my friends and family in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

I was always concerned that it would look obvious that I had breast augmentation but Dr. Nguyen made my breast looked VERY natural! Nobody was able to tell because they looked very soft. A lot of my friends went and got their boobs done after they saw how perfect my breasts looked!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr. Nguyen did my breast augmentation and I am very happy with the result. Recovery was painful but probably because I went shopping the very next day. I was so excited with my new "body". Overall, I hats positive experience with the dr and his staff. Would recommend!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

The doctor has Great bedside manner. Very attentive. He called me the next day to check on how I am recovering too.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

I had breast augmentation surgery with Dr. Nguyen and now I need a revision. A few days after surgery I had a large hematoma next to one breast, I called and made an appointment. Dr. Nguyen didn't want to put any drains in, he told me it will heal. The hematoma did heal, but that side never dropped, causing the breasts to remain lopsided. I asked again on my follow up if there is anything that can be done. He was not very helpful after surgery and denied there was a problem. He spent a total of 30 seconds with me on that appointment. I will need a pocket revision, but with another surgeon, who I wished I had used the first time.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Thomas T. Nguyen's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Harvard-Pilgrim