Ratings for Dr. Angelo J. Mitsos

Dr. Mitsos is very caring, helpful, and available for questions and concerns. I was back doing my Zumba routine in 7 weeks after surgery to remove a bunion.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2013

I found Dr. Angelo Mitsos to be extremely knowledgeable, patient as I asked questions, his answers were tactful, unlike other Drs who just blurt out as if you were merely a number. After discussing various forms of treatment, with surgery being the last option which for me was the obvious course of treatment. Surgery went very well, and I was surprised that he gave out his cell phone number in case I had to call. He called me at home in the evening to check on how I felt which was s nice surprise instead of having an assistant do it for him. I can't say enough good things about him. I'm very happy with the outcome of my surgery, and thrilled that I found him by a recommendation of a friend. His staff and assistants are great and very helpful. Also, the longest I've ever waited was about 10 minutes. Hep actually spends time with me and others I've referred. I wish all Drs were as prompt, caring and most important, very skilled surgeons.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr. Angelo J. Mitsos's Credentials

• Illinois Medical College (Grad. 1981)