Ratings for Dr. Mathiew H. Marcarian

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Matt for over 15 years. He is always friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

I've been a patient of his for several years and would never go to a different doctor's office, He has recommended several Top Docs specialist I have needed . I've had several hospital stays and he is there every day very early. Listens to my concerns. Very helpful and friendly staff. Always returns my calls to his service within minutes. I have sent several patients to him and they all stay. He is very caring.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Staff uncourteous and seem disinterested in helping clients. Very uncaring and unpleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Im and Detective and he is the best doctor I have ever been too. He very helpful and when Im in the hospital for overnight stays he is always on the case and sees me first thing in the morning. He is caring and is very private with my health issues. I will not go to another doctor but him he is the best.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2009

Knowledgeable. Good listener. Office is upbeat, staff is friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

very, very happy with dr marcarian. he is thorough and is a good listener. very knowledgable. staff is excellent. office is on time, i have never waited more than 5 minutes in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Marcarian is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. I drive over 30 miles to keep him as my Primary Care Provider.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

VERY KNOWLEDGABLE & VERY GOOD LISTENER. HELPFUL & CONSERVATIVE BUT REALISTIC IN HIS TREATMENTS.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

has to leave and look up answers in his books, dosen't like to spend much time with you

flag | Submitted March 11, 2007

Dumped me as a patient because I had back problems that he didn't want to help me with. I pushed for a specialist and he said no. He then told me to find a new PCP if I wanted help.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2007

Dr. Mathiew H. Marcarian's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)