Ratings for Dr. Asok Doraiswamy

Dr. Doraiswamy is absolutely fabulous!! My wife recently needed gall bladder surgery and was extremely fortunate to have Dr. D as her surgeon. Dr. D was very knowledgeable, caring, and technically proficient. He listened patiently to my wife's concerns, answered all her questions, and explained clearly what he would be doing and what she could expect. His calm, compassionate demeanor, excellent bedside manner, and unbelievably attentive post-surgical care went far beyond anything we've ever experienced with other doctors and surgeons. Dr. D epitomizes the consummate physician and surgeon, and I think you'll agree he's in a league all his own. If you require any type of bariatric or general surgery, I would highly recommend you seek him out. You will be so glad you did! I only wish there were more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. D is a fantastic surgeon. I would highly recommend him. Besides being trained in the latest surgical techniques he's also got great bedside manners, something lacking in many MD's. I would definitely choose him again as my surgeon if the need arose.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Asok Doraiswamy's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)