Ratings for Dr. Lawrence V. Tucker

Dr. Tucker professional, helpful and caring. Exactly what you need in a doctor! Would recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

Dr. Tucker is extremely knowledgeable and truly cares about his practice. He makes himself available to answer any questions about treatment and I recommend him without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

Fantastic doctor. Helps tremendously with our children and is available 24/7 whenever we need him. Knows his medications better than anyone we have seen and was able to diagnose and treat with meds in one visit after other doctors failed for 4 years. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Excellent doctor. He spends time with our children and actually gets their take on what is going on. He listens and makes his decisions based on everyones opinions. This doctor is not a pill pusher and is one of the few psychiatrists that will say when he thinks meds are not needed. There have been several times that we have needed advice or help and night and he always answers his phone. Also, he has never once charged us for that time! I would recommend (and do recommend him often) Dr. Tucker to anyone looking for a doctor who actually cares and knows his profession.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

I would not recommend Dr. Tucker to anyone. It was as though I was being treated like a child while talking with Dr. Tucker. I felt as though the information he gave me was intended solely to get me to follow his instructions, and did not come from an honest or straight forward place. He had a VERY judgmental tone during our encounters, especially for someone who works with people seeking help with addictions. As far as his methods went, I was prescribed many different drugs. I have seen other medical professions since Dr Tucker for the same condition. Their general consensus is that I was not given the best course of action by Dr. Tucker and that I most certainly should not have been prescribed at least two of the medications that Dr. Tucker prescribed me. As far as his punctuation, he was never late. The staff at the Clements Clinic was very helpful and had a great attitude.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Lawrence V. Tucker's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 2002)