Ratings for Dr. Lawrence V. Tucker

An absolutely fantastic doctor! Dr. Tucker is extremely humble and knowledgeable. He has been providing care to our family for the past 3 years. Dr. Tucker's greatest strength is that he is patient and willing to listen to your concerns. After listening to your concerns, he addresses your needs in a holistic manner. If you or someone you know can benefit, don't hesitate on living a healthier life with Dr. Tucker's help.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I've recommended friends and family ... and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Tucker not listens to the child also the parents and does what is best for the whole family.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I've tried several psychiatrist and therapist before and by far believe Dr Tucker and assistant, Desiree are the only I've felt comfortable with helping me with my health. Dr Tucker is very knowledgable in his field and clearly cares about his patients by listening, giving feedback, and unlike other physicians I've been to, wants to help and not just write out a script and have you on your way. Along with his assistant Desiree, who is very pleasant, friendly, and caring about his patients as well, I would not choose another psychiatrist to see for my mental health. I highly recommend him to anyone needed a doctor who will care most about your well-being.

Submitted October 26, 2013

Takes time to ask me questions and then listen to my answer in an effort to find out my needs. Very personable, interested and caring.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

Dr tucker and his wife are very kind and knowledgable. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Tucker's wife works in the front office and she is soft spoken and cheerful. I adore her. Dr. Tucker is laid back and my visits are like visiting a friend.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr. Tucker really helped me when I needed it most. He is professional, very knowledgeable, compassionate, patient, and always available when I needed to talk to him. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

All I can say is Dr. Tucker is one smart, dedicated doctor. We were desperate to find a doctor that not only practiced psychiatry,but neurology as well. My son has been seen by MANY doctors and they couldn't figure out his diagnosis or how to properly treat him. The difference with Dr. Tucker was he invested a lot of time in really studying and getting to know my son. He is not a "drive thru doc!" Dr. Tucker was able to take the time to properly diagnose my 16 year old son and treat him with approppriate meds without over medicating him. Dr.Tucker has a compassionate and caring way of dealing with my son and with me as a mother of a son with a multitude of mental health problems,such as paranoid schizophrenia along with a seizure disorder. I am so grateful for his excellent care,it saved my son's life.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

One word sums up Dr. Tucker, gift. He is NOT your ordinary or typical psychiatrist. He is warm, understanding, truly concerned about his patients, and if given proper time and silence to soak up all the info we spill out onto him - you will be met with reassurance and answers. My family is better for knowing him, but we are healing because of him. This is a physician you can trust and not just a pill pusher, "Next!" type.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Dr. Lawrence V. Tucker's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 2002)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal