Ratings for Dr. Lawrence V. Tucker

Dr. Tucker was a tremendous help for me. He is very easy to communicate with. He prescribed the right medication in the correct amounts so I received immediate results. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Tucker is approachable, kind, available and very helpful. He has helped not only myself, but my son, daughter, niece and nephew! I love the way he listens and considers my ideas and feelings about treatment options. He isn't ever judgmental or condescending and is good at coming up with new ideas. I also appreciate his openness to alternative treatments and helps be analyze them. Often I have felt other doctors don't even know who I am. With Dr. Tucker, I know I'm no longer a number or a file, but an individual with a uniquely beating heart :) On top of all of that, the convenience of not having to go to his office is the BEST and his office assistant has helped me so many times when I've run into refill jams, etc. Top notch team!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr Tucker and his staff are helpful in regard to very difficult circumstances which require a caring intelligent solution. I am pleased to see big changes that have long term positive results in my sons life and his family

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

I've been to hundreds of psychiatrists in my life and never have I met one so standoffish, awkward, and the opposite of personable. was no help whatsoever to my issues, made my cocktail of medications only larger and more complicated. If you want someone who will be understanding and friendly and warm and intelligent I suggest you look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Very warm and understanding. I have known Dr. Tucker for almost two years and he is a pleasure to work with. Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I would recommend him to everyone who is looking for help. His new office is great and much more accommodating.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I have known Dr. Tucker professionally, personally, and as a patient receiving care. Words truly cannot express the gratitude and respect I have for him. He treats patients as people, not as problems or burdens, not as outcasts or freaks. He gives people the genuine respect that they need and deserve. He listens patiently; he reads between the lines; he understands the deepest parts of you with ease. He is the most skilled, kind and honest physician I have ever known and I would trust him to care for any one of my loved ones. There is not a doctor I would ever prefer over him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. Lawrence Tucker's superior medical training, coupled with his keen diagnostic ability, make him highly effective in prescribing the best treatment and medications needed to bring his patients to their full potential. He does not propose a quick fix approach, but rather a deliberate, long-term plan that moves forward carefully and methodically so his patients can make genuine progress that will last them a lifetime. His empathy and gentle demeanor are non-threatening, which allows his patients to be relaxed and open to his suggestions and insights regarding their psychological welfare and treatment. He is truly an exceptional doctor well suited to his profession and also a man of compassion who makes a strong, positive impact on the lives of his patients.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Dr. Tucker is a very gifted doctor. After years of struggling with focus and organization issues, he diagnosed me with adult ADD, and together we have crafted a comprehensive plan that will be life-changing. In addition to proper medication, he made suggestions for a targeted nutrition, supplement and exercise plan as well as specialized psychotherapy. It is my job to carryout the plan, and I am excited about how these changes help me realize my highest potential as a mother, wife, friend and daughter.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Lawrence Tucker is licensed in both Texas and California, which is where I connected with him at the Amen Clinic. I sought his help for cognitive trouble after chemotherapy. I have struggled with brain fog and acute anxiety since surviving cancer, but had also come to believe I was also ADD since childhood. Dr. Tucker and his colleagues and staff have treated me with exceptional kindness and respect, whereas other Dallas-area specialists either refused to help or claimed to know nothing about "chemo brain." I cannot recommend Dr. Lawrence Tucker highly enough.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Tucker always gives his full time and attention to our family. We never feel rushed during our appointments and makes himself available to us even when we don't have an appointment. Dr. Tucker has provided us with options to help our family.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Dr. Lawrence V. Tucker's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 2002)