Ratings for Dr. Ana Marie Dizon

She was very rude! She ignored my concerns and rushed me out of the visit. I had waited weeks to see her and to be dismissed in such a fashion by my doctor was very disheartening. I am a cancer survivor and am still concerned about swollen lymph nodes that she wouldn't even acknowledge at the visit. Her concern should be the patient and easing any concerns I may have.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Dr. Dizon was HORRIBLE. I visited her three times each time hoping she would get better and she never did. She was rude, brief, and didnt care about me. I asked her about a related problem I was having and she said "that is not my job". I will NEVER go back to her ever again.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Ana has an attitude. I felt like she just went through the motions, quickly at that, to just move me in and out of the office. No thought was given to my condition, no discussion was had on new treatments or drugs. Glad to hear she left...or was she let go? I definitely would not refer her to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2006

Dr. Dizon's office fails to return my calls in a timely manner. They ignored my symptoms when I was developing hypocalcemia. I ended up in the ER with tetany.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2006

Dr. Ana Marie Dizon's Credentials

• Univ Of The Philippines, Coll Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1991)