Ratings for Dr. Dagoberto I. Gonzalez

He has no clue on what he is doing, is far from being professional and knowledgeable. if you have the luck to have a normal pregnancy you might say (as I've heard from some of his patients) that he is a good doctor, but if you encounter problems in your pregnancy, that's where it shows his ignorance and unwillingness to help. I unfortunately was one of those who encountered complications, had contractions on my 4th month of pregnancy. I saw him on a Tuesday, he did not even examined me, wanted to see me until next Monday and laughing he said "it's part of pregnancy". I returned again on Thursday with him after going to the ER with same symptoms, he did a cervical examination and just said he would check with a friend in san Antonio to see what can be done. needless to say, I had a miscarriage. once at the hospital, the attending obgyn asked me for how long I had the symptoms and I said 3 days and what I was told. physician said I should have been admitted to hospital since first day. do your research before choosing a gynecologist. I hope this rating helps. do not pick this person. he lacks the knowledge and is rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

The staff is horrible very rude and the nurse always wants to put you on a diet. If you want to have a bad experience or you like to argue with staff this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I have to say not a good doctor warned him I'm natural can't take any medication he just laughed. You can't ask him again because he makes a serious mad face and rarely eye contact. I had an allergic on a pill neither the nurses nor him helped me at all. The nurse said supposedly I already had it and explained to her that I didn't. She started arguing I don't recommend this doctor at all plus the clerk can be very rude.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Dagoberto I. Gonzalez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Centene