Ratings for Dr. Kevin Dodd

Very thorough and intelligent. Love that the Woodstock office convenience. Staff is great.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Everyone in the office was extremely caring and helpful. This was my first time seeing Dr. Dodd who was very thorough in the initial visit before my colonoscopy. It was a much more positive experience in a small office than when I had one in the hospital.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Dodd for years. His staff is wonderful , kind and caring. The office is always clean. Dr. Dodd is a very caring, patient and kind. You can ask him any questions and he always makes you feel better and at ease. My son was diagnosed with Crohn's disease at age eleven. He is now 25 and is a patient of Dr. Dodd's. He has always been very, very patient with us. We have both learned a lot along the way. Dr. Dodd is a great choice if you are looking for a gastroenterologist . Thank you Dr. Dodd for always being there for us.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015