Ratings for Dr. John J. Halki

Dr. Halki is an extraordinary physician. He came highly recommended. He is and expert in his field, extremely professional, knowledgeable and sincere.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

My first visit with Dr. Halki. He came highly recommended. He is an expert in his field. He treated me with such respect and took the time to explain things to me. So knowledgeable and good in what he does!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Halki is extremely professional and massively experienced in his field. He treated me with such respect, care and compassion. I am so grateful for him. My friend recommended him to me and I am so happy she did. He is the best!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

EXCPTIONAL doctor!! He is very thorough and took the time to understand all of my medical issues and history. He is a very skillful surgeon. My surgery was a great success.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Awesome doctor! Amazing skills and such compassion!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Had a consult and Dr. Halki was very informative. Explained everything thoroughly and to my satisfaction.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Very nice experience. The staff was very nice, he is a great doctor

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

He is a very knowledgeable doctor and a great person. Takes time with the patients. I would recommend him to everyone needing orthopaedic consultation. I followed him to his new practice. Any bad ratings he has received her are unfounded.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

John Halki, Brett Menmuir, and Richard Blakey all from Reno Orthopedic ignored my repeated complaints of pain, chest numbness and abnormal labs over 5 days. I barely escaped death only due to Iv fluids and electrolytes and oxygen. They then conspired with Washoe Med to destroy records, cover up, require staff to learn about compartment syndrome and threaten me. I now require round the clock meds, repeat surgeries and am disabled. Before theie misdiagnosis, and torture and malpractice I was a full time nurse on thyroid med only

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

I am a 37 yr old female that has already had 13 surgeries prior to becoming Dr Halki's patient plus I have degenerative disc disease. When I came in to see him with a ruptured disc in my neck that I'd been seeing other Dr's about for a year and a half prior to him with no avail, he immediately ordered x-rays and an MRI and within a couple of weeks had me back in the office to discuss treatment options. The MRI had shown stenosis setting in rather quickly and he explained to me that this was happening because the hardware from my former cervical fusion was breaking down the disc below it and that the only option at this point was to have my old hardware removed along with a new fusion plus new hardware put back in its place. The surgery was done within 3 weeks & now I'm 20 days out of surgery and very happy with the results! My pain is improving remarkably as compared to before and of all the surgeons I've had, Dr Halki has the BEST bedside manner of them all! I'm thankful he's my Dr!!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Dr. John J. Halki's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)