Ratings for Dr. Randall R. Perry

Dr perry is a really great dentist who generally is caring and does really good work. However, I would recommend not using the dental hygienist. She is rude, mean and seems to think that she knows everything. At the time I stopped using her, she told me that being pregnant and having children had nothing to do with my teeth. She also went on to refer to me as a chipmunk (seriously). I do hope Dr perry hires someone else soon. Until then, I will go somewhere else to get my cleanings.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Randall Perry since I was 8 years old. It has been 18 years. He is a wonderful dentist. The staff is very warm and friendly and it is always a pleasant atmosphere. Dr. Perry is extremely nice, caring and compassionate. He is very helpful and very knowlegeable. I would definelty recommend Dr. Perry to any person who is looking for a great dentist!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011