Ratings for Dr. Ronald E. Baratz

I am very pleased with Dr. Baratz as my dentist. I have tried many dentists in the past and have never been 100% satisfied. Luckily, I came across Dr. Baratz and I have never been happier. His office is conveniently located and he is very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Baratz for several years now and am so grateful for all the help he and his amazing staff has given me. On multiple occasions Dr. Baratz has gone out of his way to ensure my teeth were fixed and the pain was eliminated almost immediately. He is an artist in his profession and I highly recommend him to anyone seeking dental work.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Dr.Baratz is by far the finest dentist I have ever known. I know for a fact that many dentists seek his care, and when another dentist goes to a specific dentist that makes a statement I also know about his charitable work which he keeps to himself and all the good he has done working for the Surgeon general with the United States Public Health. I've never known to see Dr. Baratz without his phone at his side ; anywhere!!!!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

Absolute WORST experience, left my husband with an abscess over the weekend then called first thing Monday morning to cancel his appointment. Receptionist was beyond rude! NEVER will return nor will any of my family. Just lost himself 4 patients!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014