Ratings for Dr. Christopher W. Serrano

Great office. Friendly Environment. Relaxing setting.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Serrano failed in his diagnostic, putting my baby┬┤s life and myself at risk. I DON`T RECOMEND HIM. Please be careful, don`t go with this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Well im from dallas texas and once i found out i was pregnant i looked on google and i found Dr. Serrano. Lets just say that at first i hated his guts because he looked mean LOL but anyways, i really loved how he kept his job as a professional he was very calm and sincere with everything he answererd my questions with no hassle, the only thing that sucked was that he didnt let me travel no more when i was 30 weeks or so but other than that i really really recommend this doc!!! He delievered my first kid and i would most sincerly go for my. Next pregnancy!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

I am from Laredo, Texas and traveled to San Antonio to be seen by Dr. Serrano. He is a great doctor. My first impression of Dr. Serrano is that he is very knowledgeable and passionate about his profession. I had several questions for him and he responded to them with a lot of detail and without rushing. My visit with Dr. Serrano was regarding inserting hormone pellets for menopausal symptoms. It seems to me that he is very knowledgeable in that subject as well. He answered any questions I had in that regard. I will definitely travel 150 miles anytime to see Dr. Serrano for any of my general check-ups. I left his office a very satisfied patient.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

No; just no. I waited for 2.5 hours before I saw Dr. Serrano. He asked me my name, but didn't introduce himself. I explained I felt like I had an infection & wanted it checked out. That all took about 30 seconds. He left for me to undress, then came back & was in there for about a minute total. He hardly said anything to me. He said he wanted to do cultures to make sure it wasn't anything more than a yeast infection. I asked him how long it would be for the results to come in, & he said less than a week. He was walking out of the room as this took place. I said, "Thank you," & he shut the door on me! He wasn't friendly, nice, or thorough. I was so confused if that was it, or if he was coming back! I was just so confused because I've never had a doctor leave without hardly talking to me. The nurse was nice, but the lady who I paid was not. I felt so uncomfortable & confused. I did not feel welcomed or comfortable at all. I DO NOT recommend this doctor - go somewhere else!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2013

Dr Serrano is very patient , Knoledgeble , at the vanguard trying to help his patients

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

Their website was down so I couldn't fill out my new patient forms prior to my appointment so I arrived 20 minutes early. I waited until 15 minutes after my appointment to be weighed and blood pressure taken. I waited an additional 25 minutes in the exam room before I stepped out and asked if I would be seen today. Dr. Serrano was not warm or friendly especially considering I already waited 45 minutes past my time. He spent 5 minutes total with me and didn't even do a breast exam as part of my Well Woman exam. I also had to tell the office manager that the text appointment reminders had spelled OBGYN incorrectly.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

I came with my friend to her last appointment and I brought my 2 little girls to the appointment. First of all the appointment was at 10:45 am and she gets seen until 12:27 am, seriously. Second, of all he ask me to leave the room even though my friend wanted me there. Then I went to the waiting room which was me my daughters and another lady talking and well the girls were playing so literally the doctor comes out saying that he couldn't have kids screaming,crying and making noise in his office. Beware moms who have kids this doctor does NOT like children. My friend had complaint about him but I didn't know how bad it was.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I moved to San Antonio and was referred to Dr. Serrano. I went to his office and it was full of young pregnant ladies. I wasn't sure if he would want to treat a menopausal woman; he did! I found him to be an expert diagnostician, skilled surgeon, and very well trained in the new DaVinci robotic technology. At the hospital, he was very caring, responsive, and had a good reputation with the nurses. Apparently, Dr. Serrano does the best c-sections on the moms; the nurses appreciate his stitchery! Anyway, I highly recommend Dr. Serrano; he knows what he is doing and maintains a caring attitude. I have had to wait in his office, BUT, that is only because he listens to each patient AND does not rush us. I would rather wait for my turn than him be punctual.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

The first time I spoke to Dr. Serrano was on the phone. I was "shopping" for a new doctor and when I called, the lady that answered the phone told me he was available to answer my questions. I was very impressed after our conversation and I became a patient of Dr. Serrano when I was pregnant with my second son. At every appointment he was always been very patient, and he did not rush through the monthly/weekly visits. At the end of every appointment, he would always ask me (while still sitting in his chair and not rushing out the door) if I had any questions. He patiently answered all of my concerns at every visit. He has excellent bed side manners. His office is always clean, and it has a homey ambience. I recommend Dr. Serrano to all ladies looking for an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

Dr. Christopher W. Serrano's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1990)