Ratings for Dr. John R. Gouin

had surgery and been having complications what should of been done in 3 months is now going to 7 months his manager is very rude and condescending over $20.00 when i brought it up to the Dr he took her side and said to me that he was making me a favor by keep treating me bacause he looses money every time i go see him his nurses are nice

Submitted March 9, 2016

Dr. Gouin is a very knowledgeable, compassionate and caring doctor who treated my foot after I had been having problems for years. His staff members are professional and very helpful. Wait time was minimal. I want Dr. Gouin to be the only doctor who treats my feet.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Treated for two different foot conditions. Staff friendly and appear very caring. Dr. Gouin listened to my problems and gave me options for treatment and his opinion as the best plan which was less invasive and resulted in immediate reduction of pain. Partial nail removal was pain free. Minimal wait at appointment time.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

Dr. Gouin has treated my foot for two different ailments. He has done a great job of helping me heal and treats me with respect. His staff are the best I have seen or dealt with. I would trust the doctor and his staff with any foot problem.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Fantastic knowledge doctor. helped my daughter considerable.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

After visiting another doctor for several months I looked for another doctor. Dr. Gouin has done more to relieve the plantar fasciitis pain in two visits than the other doctor did in months. The shot he gave me didn't hurt! This man knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Wow! I saw Dr. Gouin for the 1st time recently. He listened attentively, examined my feet, clearly explained what was causing my symptoms, and gave me his opinion of the best treatment plan, but also included different options, also. The office staff were very kind and helpful: it was clear that it was a very positive work environment. Also, as soon as I filled out the initial paperwork, I was seen by the doctor. I cannot remember the last time a doctor saw me at the appointed time!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Personable, highly knowledgeable, caring and a great staff. Relatively short waits.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011