You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John R. Gouin

Dr. Gouin has treated my foot for two different ailments. He has done a great job of helping me heal and treats me with respect. His staff are the best I have seen or dealt with. I would trust the doctor and his staff with any foot problem.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Fantastic knowledge doctor. helped my daughter considerable.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

After visiting another doctor for several months I looked for another doctor. Dr. Gouin has done more to relieve the plantar fasciitis pain in two visits than the other doctor did in months. The shot he gave me didn't hurt! This man knows what he's doing.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Wow! I saw Dr. Gouin for the 1st time recently. He listened attentively, examined my feet, clearly explained what was causing my symptoms, and gave me his opinion of the best treatment plan, but also included different options, also. The office staff were very kind and helpful: it was clear that it was a very positive work environment. Also, as soon as I filled out the initial paperwork, I was seen by the doctor. I cannot remember the last time a doctor saw me at the appointed time!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Personable, highly knowledgeable, caring and a great staff. Relatively short waits.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Dr. John R. Gouin's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Gouin has treated my foot for two different ailments. He has done a great job of helping me heal and treats me with respect. His staff are the best I have s..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic knowledge doctor. helped my daughter considerable."

April 10, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2324995'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 6, 2014