Ratings for Dr. Lillie S. Slaughter

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014  1 Staff  1 Punctuality  1 Helpfulness  2 Knowledge  First impressions are very important for me and and my first phone call was bad. Attitude from the beginning. Then my husband and I came in, it was no better. The same lady Ms. Ruth that made my appointment was just as rude and unconcerned as she was before. And for God's sake why is the TV always so loud? You can't even hear them call your name. My husband came in for a sinus infection and was given medicine and had to come back the following week because the medicine didn't work and had to pay another co pay for the same thing. Instead of having a different prescription sent to CVS Dr. Slaughter had him come in again! Will not be coming back and will never recommend! Was this rating useful? 0  flag | Submitted October 25, 2013  1 Staff  1 Punctuality  1 Helpfulness  1 Knowledge  Office staff is very rude even when just calling to set an appointment. Dr Slaughter had me waiting 45 minutes past my scheduled time and did not return a prescription to one of my medical suppliers for so long I actually had to change doctors to even get the prescription filled again. I do not recommend Dr Slaughter to anyone. Was this rating useful? 0  flag | Submitted June 15, 2011  1 Staff  2 Punctuality  2 Helpfulness  3 Knowledge  I had about 3 visits to this doctor & they stated my pressure was high (which I knew), but she told me I needed to come in for a physical before I could get a prescription. My last doctor gave me a prescription on my very first visit! I had my physical done w/Dr Slaughter in May 2008 and they called me in July 2008 to give me my lab results. By then, I'd already changed my doctor. When I told the MA I'd changed my doctor, she didn't even care enough to ask me why so they can change or evaluate their processes. Was this rating useful? 1  I am amazed that Dr. Slaughter & her staff easily lose patients' forms & medical documents. It takes weeks & months to get her to complete medical exam forms given to her by patients. To make matters worse, she does not call you back & her staff don't return calls, & then she expect you to return for a second visit and pay before you can get the result of your blood test. How about the endless hours you have to spend waiting to see her? You have to devote a whole day to see her - very bad.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

This is an excellent God loving Doctor. I've been a patient with her for almost 11 maybe 12 years. Unlike some of these doctors she spends time with her patients and actually cares about them and their well being. That's the only reason she is sometime behind or scheduled times because she likes to make sure every patient is accounted for in the right way.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

I had a great experience with the doctor. .the wait was long.but she knew exactly what I needed and understood my needs...the staff are like family so they treat and they have known you..i felt like I was at home..people might mistaken that for being rude..but I love it. Mrs Ruth was more like a momma.. she was great..this was my 1st but not my last visit :)

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

This is by far the worst experience I had calling a Dr office. 1st to start off the staff was very unprofessional they answered the phone “ hello”.. 2 people was in the line (they had me on speaker phone) , I had to ask if this was the doctors office. Then I advised the lady what I was calling for. Mrs Ruth states “ well I don’t know what that is, I’m sure the doctor will know” , I sch my app since this was the only doctor what will see me today . Tried calling back several times to see if I could resch my time, the line was busy for 10+ min (I have never known an office that did not have more than 1 line. Finally I got through (again she answered on speaker) , sound like she was eating. I just canceled the whole appoint. That is one business the doctor has lost because of the lack of professionalism the staff has, I didn’t even make it in the office. If it was that bad just calling. I don’t even want to imagine how it is going in. Ill save my gas. NOT a good look for the doctor.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

Dr. Lillie S. Slaughter's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1981)

Guardian