Ratings for Dr. Abbas Kapasi

Texas Childrens staff & org is terrible. No help orpersonalization. Dr Kapasi may have just been overworked, but he had no idea who our child was, even by file, during any of his many well toddler appts.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

He is the best! Always so kind and all my kids love him. My 17 year old still wants to see him but he is too old now.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I have not been to Dr. Kapasi in many years, but all the wonderful reviews are right! i still remember how great he was with my daughter. She loved him. I would highly recommend Dr. Ka paso if you're looking for a fantastic pediatrician!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Kapasi by my former pediatrician when we moved from the south side of Houston 20 years ago. My college daughter still sees him and my "late in life" baby who is 9 sees him. He has a good rapport with the kids as well as me. I am used to Dr. Kapasi's slight accent but if you are a new patient and don't understand him he won't be offended if you ask him to repeat what he said. He really cares about children and is not only a very good doctor but an awesome person!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Kapasi since 1987, and he has always been my favorite doctor. I'm hoping he never retires, so that when I have kids, he can be their pediatrician. He never talked down to me, or only told my parents what was going on. Through bouts of bronchitis, 3 knee surgeries, and then when I was joining the Army found out he volunteers to help administer physical screenings at MEPS. That was a little awkward. He is phenomenal.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Love love Dr. Kapasi. He was my doctor as a child and I wouldn't take my 2 children anywhere else. He is very straight forward and listens to all your questions. He is extremely accessible and the staff always returns phone calls quickly. Never has a problem getting in to see him for a sick visit. Very caring as well and genuinely wants to know your family.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

We've been patients of Dr. Kapasi for 19 years and counting! My 3 sons and daughter have all seen him for: well visits, school physicals, bumps, bruises, broken bones and birth control. He is knowledgable, understanding, thorough, accurate and compassionate. We believe there is not a better pediatrician in the Houston area. Luv you doc!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2015

Today was our first visit with Dr Kapasi and I must say, everything everyone else is saying is true, he is the BEST! The office is incredibly kid friendly (Tvs, toys, books) and they have a sick and well child separation, which I love! (and a separate newborn area). The staff is wonderful! The person who made my appointment was so helpful and then upon walking into the office, I was greeted at the front desk, welcomed and introduced to everyone else at the front. Coming from where we have been with doctors, I was floored and beyond pleased. Dr Kapasi listened to everything that I had to say (Which was a lot) and really took the time to get to know my 8 year old son and listen to him as well. Big brother will be seeing him next week for a well child visit!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

The best! Have been taking my girls to him for 7 years :)

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Not an experience but what is Dr. Kapasi opion about the chickenpox vaccine? Maybe some of you long time patients can answer !! thank so much!!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. Abbas Kapasi's Credentials

• Univ Of Dar-Es-Salaam, Fac Of Med, Dar-Es-Salaam, Tanzania (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in The Woodlands, TX