Ratings for Dr. Dwight A. Jacobus

Love Dr Jacobus, he does injections in my shoulder. No pain for months. Thanks Dr J

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I only seen him about 4 times. So far he is a excellent. Thanks Dr.Jacobus.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

nice doctor working at the worst practice I have ever been to...sad situation!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012

Dr Jacobus is willing to answer questions and does give a brief but informative outline of the procedure. I'm guessing after explaining the same thing over and over to numerous patients, it gets "old". Time is money so, if you have questions, ask them. He has injected both of my knees over a three year period and I can get around fairly well with little of no pain. It beats having to get a knee replacement at least for the time being.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

This doctor cancelled two appointments even though I was having complications from a broken ankle. The second time I saw him was about 11 days after my ankle was broken. He called me a "baby" two times because I was still using crutches to help walk which was condescending and patronizing to a woman over 50 who had never broken a bone before. He did not provide me with any written instructions on how to deal with my broken ankle nor did he explain anything except where the break was. I found him to be inaccessible and condescending.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

Dr Jacobus took care of four members of my family. We all loved him. I was able to dance at my Grand daughters wedding, 3 months after a total knee replacement!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

He was always running behind at least 2 hours. His staff was very unfriendly and not helpful. The staff all seemed to be having such a good time taking care of personal things than the patients.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2006

staff infection from surgery he did.its been 7 months and still unable to walk. all this from torn mucsle in knee

flag | Submitted February 4, 2006

Dr. Dwight A. Jacobus's Credentials

• Univ Of Hlth Sci, Coll Of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 64124 (Grad. 1973)