Ratings for Dr. Parag Doshi

Dr. Doshi is a very compassionate doctor and he is very detailed in his diagnosis. What I like the most about Dr. Doshi his authentic concern about his patients and his attention to their emotions and their physical well being.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016

Dr. Doshi is the best cardiologist and vascular doctor I have ever met. I recommend him to everyone. I have talked with others who go to him and they all say the same thing as myself.. Not your everyday Doctor......

flag | Submitted August 27, 2016

Dr. Doshi treated me like a member of his family. He's been my cardiologist for the last 15 years. I admire his professionalism and his truthfulness and his willingness to explain my health concerns.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

My wife and I both use Dr. Doshi. We find him to be extremely knowledgeable and up to date with the latest technologies. He also has fantastic "bed side manor". He is very thorough, but will not rush to conclusions. He is also not afraid to consult with other physicians to insure the correct diagnosis.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

Dr. Doshi is the Cardiologist for both my wife and I. We could not ask for a more proficient physician and very personable as well. We highly recommend him. Mr. & Mrs Keating

flag | Submitted December 6, 2014