Ratings for Dr. Linda I. Cruz

I have had Dr Cruz for a long time in two different medical practices and she is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She takes the time to get to know her patience personal medical problems and does what ever it takes to address their needs.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

Linda Cruz is great - has been my physician before she was at Providence. She listens AND hears what you say. She believes in quality of life not just quantity.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2013

I could not recommend ihighly enough. I regret she is not on my current insurance as she is thoughtful, listens closely, asks questions beyond the norm, takes ALOT of time with you and is very, very pleasant and approachable while so very professional.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2012

I love Dr.Cruz. She is caring and patient and always makes me feel important.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2012

Dr Linda Cruz is fantastic. Wished she had more openings for new patients so we could get the rest of my family in to see her. She is very knowledgeable and always willing to take the time needed to get your questions answered.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

I'm a new patient and I'm quite taken back by some of the comments listed for this doctor.. I found her bedside manner to be less than professional.. When trying to fill prescription she refused and wanted to see me. I said OK but the catch it wouldn't be for like 3 wks and then I asked about my Rx she said "if can wait until your appt then u really don't need it" Another example of what is wrong with the medical profession no clarifying questions just an attitude "take it or leave it" I really enjoy this blog, hopefully enough negative feedback will start making a difference in service I/we pay for it's not like it's cheap

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

she has great bedside manners. she is very helpful in treatment and medications...

flag | Submitted October 20, 2008

Dr. Cruz has been my doctor for 7 years and she is the best! She spends time explaining & looking for the best way to solve problems. She REALLY cares about me as an individual. I recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2006

Dr. Cruz has been my doctor for many years. She is always very helpful and really cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2006

Myself as well as several coworkers have Dr. Cruz as our PCP. We are all in agreement that besides being kind, she takes the time to really listen to our complaints, explain what is going on, and what our options for treatment are. Can't recommend her enough, in fact I do as I work for a specialist where patients frequently are looking for a local PCP and I send them her way.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2006

Dr. Linda I. Cruz's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of Calgary, Fac Of Med, Calgary, Alb, Canada (Grad. 1993)