Ratings for Dr. Sandhya K. Adusumilli

This doctor is HORRIBLE! She is RUDE and should consider a change of occupation. She thinks that everything is depression related, and never bothers to even look over your Medical chart to see the Very Real Medical conditions that are causing the symptoms. She should just be fired! She is so unprofessional, and has no people skills.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

I have read a few positive reviews on other websites, but my experience with this doctor was the same as the other reviews on this site. I left my visit feeling unheard, disrespected, and convinced that she was not the person to oversee my condition. She spent the office visit facing her computer and interacting with it rather than me, the patient. She gave no indication that she either heard or agreed with any of the issues and concerns I had come prepared to discuss. A very disappointing visit and one that I will not repeat.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Horrible horrible doctor! She does not take the time to listen. When ever you explain where it hurts or anything I feel she doesn't believe you.she just prescribes meds without checking to see what the real issue is. She's just rude an doesn't care about her patients. She doesnt explain anything she just makes yo feel like this is what you have an that's that deal with it basically.worst doctor I have ever had to deal with.she doesn't let you speak she cuts you off when in the middle of you explaining how you feel. I will make sure I put out a bad bad review anywhere I see her name! I am disgusted on how she treats her pacients! NO STARS!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

If you could put a minus sign in front of the stars, that's where she would be. She was cold and uninterested to the point of me answering the same questions over and over. The 2 visits I made with her were more frustrating and than anything else. Never again.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014