Ratings for Dr. Claude Resil

Dr. Resil is a really good doctor, but his staff is not on top of how to run an office. Every time I'vee needed to have forms filled out and returned and reports sent to dr. Resil his staff will tell me that the office did not receive the fax's. It might be believable except that this has happened every time. This has actually gone on for as long as six weeks. I feel that my life has been put in jeopardy because one of the forms is for a cpap . Every night without my cpap is a night I may not wake up. Any person that has this type of responsibility should not be allowed to stay in this position, not by a doctor or a patient. I suspect this is prejudiced behavior but I do not have proof. I don't want to change doctors. Dr. Resil has a commanding presence and is very personable. He is knowledgeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Dr. Resil is a good doctor but the new front desk personnel is found to be very rough and unwelcoming.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Dr. Claude Resil's Credentials

• Univ D'Etat D'Haiti, Esc De Med Et De Pharmacie, Port-Au-Prince, Haiti (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Brockton, MA