Ratings for Dr. Michael Didinsky

I have had great results with Dr. Didinsky. 3 surgeries on back with great results. Back surgeons have a tricky job and results are different for all. I can't say enough good about him.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

I had spinal fusion surgery with Didinsky in mid-2016. Following that, I had 3 months of intensive PT with very limited positive results. Net result is that I am in a wheel chair most of the time with limited walking with a walker. I'm still holding out hope of walking with a new form of therapy I'm starting. To quote Didinsky, I would "come in one day for surgery, stay in the hospital overnight and walk out the next day!" That did not happen! Do yourself a favor if you're considering spinal fusion and go to someone who is an M.D. trained and experienced in this procedure!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2017

My best advice, find another surgeon. I had TLIF surgery 31MAY16, paperwork said it would take 2 1/2 hours, my husband said I was done in a half hour to 45 minutes. I had a cage, rod and screws put in. Released, do not remember, was left with my husband in recovery, a nurse poked her head in my husband said, when I started gasping for air, but she did nothing. I don't remember the drive home, but I do remember about 10 minutes after getting home after surgery, my husband was on the phone with 911, I was unresponsive, turning gray. EMS came, the police came, they couldn't give me chest compressions because of the surgery, they intubated me, I woke up only because in a last ditch effort to save me, they gave me Narcan. We never filled the opiate prescriptions they gave us, didn't have time. I don't have opiates, the only way opiates were in my system was from the surgery and the 2 percoset they gave me. I then was taken by ambulance to the hospital, I was admitted and spent 5 days in ICU. The bruises I had on my back were UNBELIEVABLE! Looked like I was beaten. I was having heart issues, so I was under the care of a cardiologist while I was there, and left with something I never had before, debilitating migraines, and the loss of trust. I'm so lucky to be alive, my back still hurts, but I'm too petrified to go to another surgeon!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I have had two back surgeries and was very pleased with the results. I still have bad scoliosis, so all the pain is not gone, but it's bearable.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Very thorough. Spent 45 minutes explaining my problem and going over my options. Referred my mom to him as well.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

My husband went in for a laminectomy, within 1 1/2 years he had 4 surgeries! The last spinal fusion left him with the screws pushing on his nerves and he had what felt like electrical shocks and screamed out in pain about 20 times a day for a year. Then had to have the screws and rods removed. Lost his job because of being on light duty so much and we had to claim bankruptcy and go on food stamps. He's 50 now so very hard to get a good paying job, we still haven't gotten out of the hole.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

Peformed L3/L4 fusion, excellent results , I started to walk evening of the surgery

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

I had my surgery for l2,l3 and 4 &5 still having pain nothing is worst then the advice from a professional Dr. Telling you just deal with it nobody can tell you the pain you're experiencing, stay away is excellent advice, wish i had seen a neurologist to have my surgery, I'm very tire of life now .

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

Went for second opinion based on feedback and recommendation. Unfortunately didn't experience the listening and offering of good options. Within 5 min told have to deal with pain in neck. Offered cortisone shot in arm and if pain continued check shoulder. Avoided questions to address 24/7 pain in neck. When I said another Dr said failed fusion... he insisted surgery was successful. Left more confused than before going in.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

I had an ACDF done and it relieved my neck pain that I had for years with no answers. Excellent surgeon

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Dr. Michael Didinsky's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kenosha, WI