Ratings for Dr. John R. Feeney

While Dr. Feeney is a personable doctor, he is not very good on patient- follow-up. I went to him several times. He was very nice, but ducked out of the room and went back into his office without further comment. I finally asked the nurse if she could get him out of his office as I had further questions. I was the only patient in the office so his departure was not because he was busy. He did this every time I saw him. He had his nurse call me with test results and when I asked if I could make an appointment to discuss the results with the doctor, she told me that was unnecessary. I think, at one time, Dr. Fenney must have been a great doctor, but now, I get the impression that he is just burned out; doing his job until he can retire. He has lost his zeal for medicine or else must be having some personal problems which are distracting him. I have finally found a new doctor, who listens to what I say, and doesn't rush back to his office to chill out.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Due to a change in insurance I was forced to change my family doctor after being with the same doctor for the past 10 years. I wish I has done so much sooner. Dr. Feeney and his staff are wonderful. They truly care about their patients. They are friendly, prompt and extremely helpful if you have a question or concern. At my first visit Dr. Feeney made me feel comfortable and had taken the time to review my past medical records and was aware of my medical conditions ahead of time. Hands down, BEST DOCTOR IN TEMECULA VALLEY! I will never change doctors again.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr Feeney is very open to the patients input. I have a hereditary illness that is extremely rare. Dr Feeney is open to learning about the details and hiccups of this illness. He does not take it offensive to make referrals quite the opposite. His staff are friendly and helpful. Dr Feeney does not have a stacked up office and is very punctual. As a nurse I am thrilled to give Doc Feeney 2 thumbs up.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

Dr. Feeney's practice is excellent in all respects. As a health care professional myself (R.N.), I am highly selective when it comes to choosing a primary care provider. I was a patient of Dr. Bridget Briggs (Murrieta) for years, and while I found her to be an excellent physician, her office staff and professional practitioners are very lacking. Dr. Feeney is extremely knowledgeable and sincerely caring toward his patients. He is available in emergencies, maintains quality and timely continuity of care, and makes appropriate referrals. Furthermore, his medical support and office staff are excellent; genuinely concerned about their clients' needs. This is a Top-Notch practice!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Dr. John R. Feeney's Credentials

• Kirksville Coll Of Osteo Med, Kirksville Mo 63501 (Grad. 1983)

Top Hospitals in Temecula, CA