Ratings for Dr. Joshua M. Gershtenson

Dr. Gershtenson is an amazing doctor! I have had a lot of shoulder surgeries and the last two were by him. He and the staff are all very nice and really take the time to answer all the questions that you have. With the exception of his nurse Kelly. Kelly is very hard to deal with!! But if you can ignore her, he is the best surgeon hands down! Since he is this good, you are very likely to have to wait in the lobby/exam room on the day of your appointment.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

One of the best doctors overall. My surgery went well, I had a good recovery, and the staff even told me how good Dr. Gershtensen is.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

My wife and I both have had surgery from Dr. Gershtenson for me he did a nerve sheath and carpol tunnel and that was in 2011. My wife had Rotar Cuff Surgery in 2012 we our both very pleased with the results his professionalism. He is tops in ourbook. Mike & Terri De Fazio His staff is always courteous and considerate.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Joshua M. Gershtenson's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kenosha, WI