Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Kish

Hi everyone. New to this but excited to leave a review. Saw Dr. Kish for some botox and filler and my results are incredible. Should have done this years ago! She is wonderful and so helpful and the whole experience was amazing. So happy I went and she can count me in as a lifelong client.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

Recently went to have tattoo removal and some filler. Was a great experience and highly recommend her. Knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

I recently went to see Dr. Kish for some filler and some Botox. Have felt a bit saggy and needed the help. She was very good to work with as she answered all of my questions (never did this before) and explained everything. When it was all done, I left feeling 100% better and 10 years younger. Highly recommend as she is wonderful to work with. Will be with her as I move forward as i know i can trust her with the perfect tweaks to keep me feeling fresh.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I recently saw Dr. Kish for some Botox and filler and was very pleased with my experience. She is polished and professional and I left very happy with my procedures. Highly recommend her if you are in the area.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

Professional, courteous, and overall a great experience.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

I purchased a Groupon for 1 ml of Restylane. This was my very first experience with injectable fillers. The facility was very nice.You will feel like your in Melania Trumps bathroom, it really is that posh. The staff treated me with respect and was very helpful. Dr. Jennifer Kish is incredible! She is genuine, kind, and very good at what she does. I felt no pain at all during my mid face injections. And much to my surprise 1 ml produced noticeable results. I will definitely be going back to Seriously Skin.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Kish was extremely knowledgeable and had a very pleasant bedside manner. She was patient and took the time to answer all of my questions about the procedure which was very reassuring. I would highly recommend Dr. Kish.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

Dr. Kish was very informative and answered all of my questions. She took extra time to explain each procedure in detail at a level I was comfortable with. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Kish is an excellent professional doctor. Always takes time to explain procedures in detail and to answer all my questions.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Jennifer L. Kish's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Brunswick, OH