Ratings for Dr. Melvin L. Ford

I'm new in the area. I have a few problems on my teeth. I looking for a good Dr. So look up on the Webb and see a lot of good review on Dr. Ford. So I give him a call . It was a great find the staff are so helpful and Dr. Ford is friendly and very professional. He had take care all my need . I feel much better after I see him. The price and fee was good fair value for a good . I'm highly recommend DR. Ford. I hope my review help you. I know it sure help me=) Dr. Ford Thank you for all your help!!! .

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I was very satisfied with the care I recieved from Dr Ford and his staff. They were kind and very professional in regards to my six extractions done aprox one week ago. Dr Ford showed genuine concern not only for the symptoms I presented to the clinic with, but took the time to maintain a full medical history and provided me with more education than I had ever anticipated. On the day of surgery Dr Ford met with me and reviewed the procedures to be completed and what I was expect post surgery. Having never required sedation therapy, I was extremely anxious but Dr Ford showed empathy and provided comfort by explaining exactly what he was doing, even while administeri?g my IV which wasn't as bad as i expected! Now im happy to say im excited about my enjoying my newfound improved quality of life thanks to Dr. Ford and his staff !

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

I will tell all my friends and family to have their extractions and implants done by this Doctor. I had a better experience with Dr. Ford than I do with my Dentist.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

If you are someone that has extreme anxiety like I do about being put under at the dentist office I WARN you not to go to this Dentist!!! I got my wisdom teeth removed and went in very nervous to the verge of canceling. I was crying with the heart monitor reading 165 which is equivalent to a 190 lbs man doing cardio when I am a woman of 145 lbs. I told the doctor and nurse that I was afraid I wasn't going to wake up and the doctor was pushing my left shoulder down into the chair telling me if I would of hurried up the procedure would of been done by now. The nurse told me I needed to be a good example for my son in hopes of guilting me into the chair. I felt not listened to, overwhelmed, being pushed down while I was crying and before I knew it had "laughing gas" forced on my nose. I warn you if you have anxiety this is not the place for you. You will be rushed onto the next patient with your heart pounding out of your chest.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

Health Net
Hill Physicians Medical Group
Pacific Foundation For Medical Care
Pacificare
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Workers Comp