Ratings for Dr. William Focazio

I have never seen the doctor himself, just the PA. Not sure why that is when sometimes you just want to see the doctor. The front desk staff is awful. It really is unfortunate when a doctor has such good ratings but the staff just negates anything good about the office. I have personally seen and experienced the rudeness (towards me) as well as others when I have been in the office. They never even wait for you to finish a complete sentence before they transfer you or place you on hold. There is this one lady there that is the worst ( I will not mention her by name) but she seems like she has been there for a long time and thinks she can act the way she wants. The lady who takes the blood pressure in the back is very nice. Front desk staff ruined it for me which is why I left. Patient's have enough worry/stress about their condition without having to dread calling/ coming into the office to get simple answers and care.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016