Ratings for Dr. Michael S. George

Thank you for the kindness and respect that you showed me. Playing guitar is one of my hobbies. Dr. George has allowed me to play guitar again. Staff was kind and courteous. Thanks so much. -G.M.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2019

Nothing short of incredible. My knee was literally flopping around 3 weeks ago. Full reconstructive repair for ACL and 2 bad tears on my meniscus. I'm walking up and down stairs, no crutches, no brace. He wants me jogging by 8 weeks post op. And that's actually possible the way the recovery is going!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

Fantastic surgeon and staff. Dr. George performed arthroscopic repair on my torn meniscus. My pain and mobility issues were completely taken care of! Physical therapy was helpful. I am incredibly thankful for his expertise, professionalism and care. I recommend him without reservations!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

I had surgery on my left knee on 12 /8/17 with Dr. George. I had therapy for about three weeks. On 1/16/18 I went to pick up my bib for the half marathon without intending to run. But since it was my ten year bib and my knee felt really good, I decided to go ahead and attempt to run the half marathon. I was able to finish with a time of 2:53 and my knee never felt any pain during my run. Thank you Dr. George! You’re the best!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

Dr George and staff are always MOST professional, knowledgeable, and have the best bedside manners I've ever experienced! I recommend Dr George to everyone with orthopedic needs. ☺10 out of 10!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr George is an excellent Dr./ surgeon. He is very knowledgeable and explains what is wrong and what needs to be done in order to improve your condition. He is also always smiling and very friendly. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I have had my shoulder and knee done by Dr. George. He is the best around and I refer anyone I can to him. -Chuck C.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Dr George is an awesome surgeon. He is very knowledgeable, compassionate, trustworthy, and extremely competent. Dr. George is an excellent listener with a lot of patience and has exemplary communication skills. He did a total knee replacement on me and a very complicated shoulder surgery on my grandson. We both have full motion and had a very good recovery. The entire office staff is very professional and caring. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. George to anyone!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Dr. George is professional yet personal and his treatment of patients. He has a caring nature. He is clear and precise when discussing treatments and never leaves the patient wondering or needing questions answered after leaving. He is a gifted physician.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Dr. George and his staff are amazing. My son tore his ACL and they were very thorough in explaining all information regarding his surgery and rehabilitation. Recovery time was exactly as explained. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Michael S. George's Credentials

• Spanish

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal