Ratings for Dr. Daphne L. Jones

Wonderful doctor! Polite, friendly and caring! Favorite doctor ever!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I had a doctors appointment today with Dr. Daphne L. Jones. I had down that my appointment was at 3:30, i had to work till 2:30, flew like crazy to get there, got there at 3:35ish, signed in and waited and waited and waited about 4:50 my so called doctor walked out for the day. The so call receptionist said I was late there for they wrote me out as a no show. Now I don't work in a doctors office but most everywhere else I go when I SIGN IN they pull my chart, not this place or not this time. They claimed my appointment was at 3:15, I did call them at 3:16 to let them know that I was on my way, but got but on hold till their line went dead, at that time I was with a mile from the office, so I didn't call back. But because they had put me down has a "No Show" that had taken me out of their computer so they could not pull up to see what time my appointment actually was, so they said. All of it makes me mad, but why did they not pull my chart has soon as I finished signing in.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Daphne L. Jones's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1991)

Workers Comp