You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mehrdad Razavi

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. wanted me at his office at 7:30 am. When I went to his office it was locked and did not open until 8:00. A women went into one of the side doors, and ignored me,even though it was obvious I was waiting at their office door. They opened late. I didn't get in to see the doctor until 8:30. He spent about 5 minutes with me. After that visit he has moved at least 3 times, and that last visit they were to call me to set up an appointment because they could not schedule anything more than 3 months out. I haven't heard back from them in almost a year.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

The Guardian Life Insurance Company Of America
Wellcare Health Plans
Wellpoint

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This guy knows sleep medicine about as much as his white-trash office staff. Basically, a used car salesman."

October 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2323443'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 6, 2014