Ratings for Dr. Peter L. Anderson

I think Dr. Anderson is the best family physician I have been to. I would go in and tell him I think I have this, and he listened to my detailing of what I was feeling. Didn't agree, but he did tell me what he thought it was, he was right. Thank you Dr. Anderson

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Dr. Anderson is an extremely skilled Diagnostician, who listens and cares about his patients. I have felt very fortunate to have found a primary care physician of this high caliber.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

Dr. Anderson has been my doctor since 1991, and I can't imagine ever seeing another doctor. He's taken great care of me, and is very concerned about a patient's quality of life.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Anderson for 8 years. He is one of the good guys and always does what's right for his patients, not the insurance company. When Dr Anderson stopped accepting my insurance, (and I understand why) I continued to come to him and pay out of pocket because I think he's that good.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2008

The AM receptionist was extremely rude to my mother, who called to make an appointment. My mother recently had a stroke and was handled by the receptionist in a very rude manner. It is unfortunate since I've heard great things about Dr. Anderson.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr. Anderson and his staff is very professional and is always there when you need he most.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2007

Dr. Anderson takes his time with each patient and is very, very smart. He has a sharp mind and a great memory and cares about each patient. He is devoted to the betterment of every person he treats.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2006

Dr. Peter L. Anderson's Credentials

• Italian

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Kaiser-Permanente