Ratings for Dr. Lisa K. Henson

Dr. Henson has helped me so much and I am very grateful to her. She is so committed to her patients and is both practical in her approach and caring. Most importantly she really helps you improve your life.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

She can handle easy cases, but when it gets serious she will abandon clients and never look back. If you suffer from more than just a difficult situation that needs short term therapy, run fast and find someone else. She's unwilling to dedicate the time; more interested in short term therapy, quick fix, easy solution. Sometimes life doesn't work that way and individuals need more support. Don't expect her to give it to you.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I had never been in counseling before and wasn't sure how effective it would be but my friend suggested I see De. Lisa because she helped him so much. I have to say that seeing Dr. Lisa has really helped me understand myself and the problems I was having in my relationships - to connecto the dots - as she says. She is very compassionate and empathic. I feel like she really cares about me. She gets me and is very thoughtful about me and my situation. She also gives me concrete ideas that have made my life better. I'm very grateful my friend recommended her.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Dr. Henson is a very caring and compassionate person. She really listened to me and her questions and input enabled me to think about my issues in a new way. I felt much less anxious after beginning therapy with her and my depression is much better. My family doctor referred me to Dr. Henson because I didn't want to have to take medication to treat my anxiety and depression. She is understands depression and anxiety and she understood me. I originally saw her in her Irvine office but now see her in her Newport Beach office. I can’t say enough about Dr. Henson. Since beginning counseling with her I am not only feeling better but my boyfriend and I are getting along much better. He has even commented on how much less anxious and depressed I am. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Henson has helped me through so many of the everyday issues that I face, such as marriage, family, career, etc. She always remembers the details of our conversations. She remains professional but friendly. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012