Ratings for Dr. Ashok K. BANSAL

You wait 5 hours to see this doctor. He has 20 patients waiting all the time. He prescribes medicine without testing to see what's wrong. I told him I choke when I start laughing and he put me on advair for COPD. I never used the advair, I had no symptons of COPD. Another doctor sent me for a pulmonary test to see if I have COPD and the tests were negative but this will be in my chart forever. Dr. Bansal was once the best and most concerned doctor I'd ever met. I have been his patient over 20 years but I now have a different doctor. I had a heart attack and was so messed up I couldn't get stints. Dr. Bansal knew my history and should have sent me to have my arteries checked. He sent me to get my blood platelettes checked and the Dr's there wanted to know why he sent me because my platelettes were normal. Anyway I'm living off of tons of heart medications hoping that this will keep me from having a fatal attack anytime soon. I'm 68 years old and hope to live a few more years.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014