Ratings for Dr. Michelle E. Akler

Had an amazing experience with Dr. Akler and her staff. She was very straightforward with all the options and her recommendations and I really appreciate that in a doctor. The results turned out amazing and the staff has been absolutely wonderful about keeping up with me to see how things are going. I shopped around a few other places and pricing was pretty much inline from what I heard everywhere else. I would highly recommend you get your free consultation and have a conversation with Dr. Akler if LASIK is something you are considering.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Akler is very knowledgeable and kind. I am very satisfied with my cataract surgery. I had the symfony replacement lens for both eyes and I am now free from wearing eyeglasses. WOW !!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

She is the BEST EYE DOCTOR, I would highly recommend Dr. Akler. She know her stuff very well and staff is very nice. My procedure was quick and painless.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Very pleasant staff. Excellent care. Dr. Akler performed cataract surgery on both of my eyes and I am very pleased with the results. She listens and communicates well with her patients. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I needed an eye exam and some laser surgery on my left eye. Dr. Aklar and her staff explained exactly what would happen at every step in the process, really putting me at ease. Before performing the laser surgery they checked to let me know exactly what my insurance would cover so I wouldn't have any surprises. They were all friendly and thorough. This was a very good experience and I highly recommend Dr. Akler.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Dr. Akler and her staff made the cataract surgery an easy and painless procedure. Follow up was professional and friendly. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Dr Akler and her team were outstan ding with me during recent cataract surgery. They are very profession al yet very compassionate as they explain the process in Great detail and develop a strong co fidence on the part of the patient.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr Akler & staff were great. Dr Akler is very thorough. She is a great surgeon & talks to you during surgery to let you know each step that she is doing. Great place to go for Lasik & any eye needs.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

I recently got LASIK from Dr. Akler and am amazed at the results and the overall experience! The consultation was easy and very informative. The staff is very friendly and put me at ease about the procedure, answering all the questions I had. The procedure itself felt like it only took about ten minutes. Dr Akler and her staff talked to me the entire time, which helped me relax. Afterwards I could immediately see better. I slept for a few hours when I got home and when I woke up I could see almost perfectly, it seemed like I had contacts in. My eyes stung a little bit the first day, but by the second day most discomfort was already gone. Now my vision is amazing, and my only regret is not doing this years ago :)

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

Both myself and I had cataracts removed. The care, follow up and total understanding from Dr. Akler was wonderful. Wife had to call after hour service and the Dr. called her back with 45 minutes. I suggest her to everybody looking for an Ophthalmologist. You'll be glad to did.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Michelle E. Akler's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

UPMC