Ratings for Dr. Michelle E. Akler

I am over-the-moon happy with Dr. Akler. My surgery was on Monday and today is Wednesday so I may be a little early with my review, however, I am very, very happy. She is personable, polite, informative, and really, really knows her job. I would highly recommend her. Prior to making my appointment with her I saw a different doctor, I felt like I was meeting with a slick car salesman who kept trying to upgrade me to the more expensive procedure. I called Dr. Akler's office with some questions and her Clinical coordinator, Roxanna, returned my call and spoke to me without rushing me or cutting me off and answered all my questions. Nobody in this office rushes you and they all treat you like a human being not just a number.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr. Akler and her staff are amazing! They are very professional and caring. Everything was explained in detail and they were able to answer all of my questions. I am usually very sensitive about my eyes but the LASIK procedure was very quick and painless. Before I had trouble viewing from a distance to a point where I could be legally blind.I now have 20/20! I just wish I had done this sooner.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

Dr Akler is amazing and I am beyond satisfied with my decision to have her perform my Lasik. Dr Akler and staff were great both pre-operation as well as post. Thanks to Dr. Akler I have 20/15 vision instead of 20/300 and I couldn't be more appreciative!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

After doing research on doctors that perform lasik I decided to go see Dr. Akler. After my consult I felt like she was the doctor I wanted to go to. I got an appointment for less than 2 weeks after. I woke up the following morning and I could see my entire yard! I was very near sighted. During my surgery Dr. Akler explained each step of the process to put me at ease. I highly recommend Dr. Akler!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I had cataract surgery with Dr. Akler. I would highly recommend her and her staff. She is a wonderful caring doctor and has a wonderful office staff. So glad she was recommended to me.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Just had my second cataract surgery today and everything was perfect . I would never go to anyone except Dr. Alker ! Her staff and herself are very professional and friendly....

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Dr. Akler is great she gave me back my vision, it is wonderful to see again so clearly thank you Dr. Akler!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Had an amazing experience with Dr. Akler and her staff. She was very straightforward with all the options and her recommendations and I really appreciate that in a doctor. The results turned out amazing and the staff has been absolutely wonderful about keeping up with me to see how things are going. I shopped around a few other places and pricing was pretty much inline from what I heard everywhere else. I would highly recommend you get your free consultation and have a conversation with Dr. Akler if LASIK is something you are considering.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Dr. Akler is very knowledgeable and kind. I am very satisfied with my cataract surgery. I had the symfony replacement lens for both eyes and I am now free from wearing eyeglasses. WOW !!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2017

She is the BEST EYE DOCTOR, I would highly recommend Dr. Akler. She know her stuff very well and staff is very nice. My procedure was quick and painless.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Michelle E. Akler's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)