Ratings for Dr. Mark T. Endrizzi

I've been coming here for at least 4 years and the staff is very caring and kind. They always made sure I wasn't feeling anything I wasn't supposed to. I would and have recommended to family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

I have been coming here for several years now. The staff is super kind and fun. I don't remember having any problems with this office. I plan to keep coming here for a while.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

I like coming here. The people who work here are so friendly. I always feel welcome here.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

This place is awesome and all of the staff is great, even the front desk lady.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

My experience was great! Everyone is super nice and is always helpful when I ask questions. Best place to get your braces!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Endrizzi is the coolest, but the front desk/dental assistants are who keep this place running!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

The people who work here are nice and gentle. I have been coming here for a few years and I love it here.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

I am never afraid to come here because is just so nice. They are very gentle and not hard core. They are very professional and seem like they genuinely care. Thanks and I recommend them to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

The office staff and doctor are really nice and friendly. They take their time with younger kids.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

All of my four girls have come here. The staff is professional, friendly and helpful. They are very accommodating with our busy schedule.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015