Ratings for Dr. Diane Luciani

was supposed to get a pneumonia shot and was injected with Tubersol. A live tuberculosis strain. You can research the results of that medication error on Google.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Luciani for a few years. if you don't have any health problems, and just want to know your overall health evaluation such as bloodworkups, etc. she is great. She is friendly and personable as a doctor but seems to be a typical Western doctor that pushes pills for everything. Not really listening to my concerns or how to get to the root of the problem, i'm told to take a pill or a cream and rushed (litterally) out the door. I understand dr's are busy and wait times are always a concern, but if i'm going to spend 1/2 hour waiting, at least give me the time to listen to me when it is my turn. She is less than helpful on recommending alternative treatment options or even in recommending doctors for items beyond her speciality. I'm now beyond dispointed and looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013

WOW, my wife have been seeing Dr. Luciani since she arrived in Brevard County, Florida. She is "deluxe". We adore her and find her to be one of the best doctors we have dealt with. Dr. Luciani is kind, courteous, helpful, knowlegeable, basically she is just the best in helping both of us. Her personal nurse, Liz is terrific as well. It is such a shame that she is so tightly bound by stupid insurance regulations. When she does not know the answer she understands our concerns and will find a doctor to refer us too. She is very personable and cheerful when she meets with us. We adore this lady.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Diane Luciani's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1996)

AHC