Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Kavanagh

Pushed surgery when physical therapy would suffice. Extremely late each time visited.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Staff are rude abrupt and unhelpful. Sandy the LPN has no idea how to provide customer service. She should be fired as she does not represent this practice in good light. I had to wait 30 minutes beyond my appointment time. Found everyone too rushed and abrupt.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Excellent care. Dr. Kavanagh quickly diagnosed my rotator cuff problem and referred for PT that help strengthen my shoulder. Very knowledgeable and he...and his staff cares.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

I have been going to this office and seeing Dr. Kavanagh since the 1990's for different orthopedic problems. Three surgeries later and I am VERY satisfied with this practice and highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

I find the front end staff quite unwilling to help, abrasive and it's as if they are paying me to be a patient there. The first two visits (months apart) with my daughter we were scheduled to see the PA who misdiagnosed her (which may have made things worse according to physio). We waited for almost an hour each visit. When we finally saw the dr he suggested a bone scan and after a week we had to follow up for results. Clearly her chart had not been reviewed as the suggestion was for another test that she already had. NOT impressed. 4 months of wasted time.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

His staff is very friendly and kind . And Dr.Kavanagh is one of the best ortho doctors ever. My son broke both legs without him I don't know how we would have got through it. He was very kind and seemed to really care about his patient. Some other experiences with ortho doctors have been horrible!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

He provides accurate prognoses and is very experienced. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr. Michael A. Kavanagh's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1980)