Ratings for Dr. Bryan F. Perry

When he walked in the exam room he never offered a hello, a hand shake, nothing. His behavior was totally uncalled for and unprofessional I had gone in for a free cardiovascular screening offered by Medicare every 5 years. Dr. Perry accused me of lying about this being offered by Medicare. I said no, I am NOT a liar and I am NOT lying about his. Medicare DOES offer this as one of their preventative services. He never examined me. I have severe atherosclerosis and calcification of the arteries and the man refused to touch me. He was also upset that I had seen an Internal Med doctor. Accused me of seeing 2 primary care docs, counting the Int. Med. doc as a primary care!! Told me I couldn't "flipflop" docs there. I had seen one in the same practice, didn't like him, so I picked Perry. I will be taking him a copy of the Medicare info proving I'm not a liar. The other comment is correct. He has a GOD complex! RUN don't WALK! He appeared to be high on something.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr. Bryan F. Perry's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Government Employees Health Assurance