Ratings for Dr. Joseph D. Stern

I have been dealing with Doctor Stern for around 15 years now. Probably has the best bedside manner of anyone ive dealth with. He is very thoughtful and very educational about what hes going to do.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

My surgery experience was great. I felt little pain and healed quickly. Had a little nerve pain due to sleeping wrong on neck around 5 weeks after surgery. Dr. Stern was very positive at all visits and a great listener and assured me the nerve would heal. Came back for final visit and nerve pain just about gone and feel like I I do not even have plates in my neck. I would recommend him if you are having neck issues.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2019

Herniated disc with bone fragment had surgery with Dr Stern and am 100 percentbetter.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2018

Dr. Stern was an excellent Doctor. My surgery was successful. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2018

I had a discectomy to repair a ruptured disc. I had immediate relief after surgery with no complications. Dr. Stern to truly is a miracle worker as I now completely pain free and have my life back!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

Neck surgery Dr. Stern is the ultimate Doctor. Everything was well explained and I felt well taken care of.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

I am doing great after surgery. The Physician, nursing staff and radiologists have been great.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Dr. Stern and his assistant/nurse are very thorough and excellent in their field of expertise. .

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

I can honestly say that Dr. Stern and team saved my life! I had a ruptured disk that had nearly paralyzed me. I was really nervous about surgery after meeting with other nurses and doctors. A friend recommended Dr. Stern and I am so glad. He clearly explained everything and eased my mind about surgery. I had a microdiscectomy three days after I met him. It was one of the best decision I have ever made. Recovery was super quick and I feel GREAT! It's been 2.5 months and I am almost back to normal. I am so thankful for him and his team.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

I had a C5 to C6 fusion and bone spur removal performed in late April. It is now early July and I feel like I have got a whole new outlook on life all thanks to Dr Stern and his outstanding staff.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Dr. Joseph D. Stern's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1989)

HealthPartners