Ratings for Dr. Joseph H. Guettler

Dr. Guetler, had little compassion for me after surgery. I suffered a gunshot wound as a result of a business owners negligent use of a firearm. On my first follow up visit post surgery, the first thing Dr. Guetler says to me is "some lawyer wants to talk to me," which was inappropriate. Of course my attorney wants to talk to you: I was shot, had two surgeries and approximately one year of PT! He made it clear he was not happy about giving a deposition. By the way, he was paid $1500 it, which my attorney conducted in his office, and literally took a few minutes. Believe me when I tell you, he showed absolutely no regard or empathy for what I had gone through. Also he brought an intern into the room and didn't even ask if I was okay with it. I can't recommend him under any circumstance as he demonstrated a complete disregard for the pain and suffering I had experienced. I have nothing good to say about Dr. Guetler and wish I could give him negative stars!!!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Joseph H. Guettler's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Bingham Farms, MI