Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Dollard

Very knowledgeable, good surgeon, shares information, spends time

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

Dr. and staff have great "Bedside Manner". Efficent service, quick responce to all medical questions and they administer real concern on the health and well being of your feet. My Hammer toe operation has helped me continue my life as "back to normal" I have gone back to doing my exsercising, jogging and overall I recomend Dr. Dollard to all who have procrastinated on taking care of "those feet problems" to go to him for any office prceedures, or surgeries needed to help you on your way to a successful future!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Very friendly and professional doctor. I would recommend him to anyone needing to see a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

1. All my life I never had a flat feet but the doctors said I have a flat feet. I was a prize winning runner in my school days. 2. I was suggested to operate on my bunyion and I was going to get 2nd opinion. The other doctor asked me to bring x-rays. When I requested copies of my x-rays and nurse told me I need to pay $10 each for several x-ray he took.I didn't thimk that is fare! 3. i had an impression that the doctors office and the way i was explained, it's more like expensive shoe sales shop

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Definitley cured my problem and was a nice guy but didnt wear gloves which I thought was weird and when if ever do they clean that xray machine.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

Went to him with foot problem - he wrapped it and sent me off in the snow - no boot or anything. This ballet position caused intense leg pain and additional problems. 2nd visit charged over 200 for a boot (Amazon has exact for 30) and unnecessary rub on cream - foot continued to worsen. Went to another doc and he refused to send xrays unless I paid 10 each (X4) and picked up copies from him. He was very friendly however I do NOT recommend him for treatment.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Fantastic doctor! I would highly recommend! Knows his feet!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

good doctor knows his stuff.....seen him 4 times so far....go see him!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

Makes you come to the office muiltiple times to get a prescription charging you for each visit. I ended up going to another Dr to get the prescription I needed. I do not reccomend this Dr.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010