Ratings for Dr. Sohaila Khan

Highly unprofessional ,rude and non cooperating staff. Very bad billing. Doctor is always in hurry. hardly 10 mins if you get lucky..

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

for the first time my 2 1/2 year old daughter did not cry when the doctor came in...she listened well and did everything Dr Khan asked......She didnt cry until she got her shots,,,I would HIGHLY recommend this Dr. to anyone,,,She truly is a caring and passionate dr.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2011

Dr.Khan is truly a very nice doctor, she responds quickly and also a very knowledgeable doctor, I highly recommend her. I just had my first child and was informed by friends to go her and it was the best thing I did.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Very nice y friendly doctor. She is the best doctor.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2008

Very good Doctor with lot of patience.Responds to calls even in the middle of the night. Would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2007

For the first time, my daughter did not cry. She was gentle, and made sure it did not take too long as kids get cranky. My daughter actually talked to the DOCTOR. It was a little bit of a wait, but I think it was due to the weather and all kids getting sick. But overall, I would recommend her. Her office is in a convenient spot as well. Defenitley bring your children there.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

Truly a family pediatrician. She is excellent with kids and provides very good information to parents. Her office staff is also very helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2006

Very helpful and kind doctor. Though young she is quite knowledgeable. She responds to calls immediately when we call during non-office hours. The waiting period is very less. I would definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2006

Dr. Sohaila Khan's Credentials

• Rawalpindi Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Rawalpindi, Pakistan (Grad. 1988)