Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Petrocelli

I cannot say enough about the wonderful treatment I received at Collier Podiatry. I was in Naples visiting family and friends when I had a foot/ankle injury that needed attention. I was referred to Dr. Petrocelli and his staff by a good friend. As soon as you walk through the door you are treated as though you are family. Not only was I treated this way, but all the other patients there were on a first name bases with the staff. You know it's special when patients are baking deserts for the entire office (I even got to try a pastry and it was great). It truly is a great feeling when dealing with any medical issue. Everyone I had the pleasure to encounter from the receptionist to the medical assistants to Dr. Petrocelli were all amazing. I will certainly recommend anyone with any type of foot issue to schedule your appointment. You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr Petrocelli od Collier Podiatry Naples Florida, performed surgery on my right foot to remove some calcium build -up. He instead lost his mind during surgery ( I think he must have ) because he not only removed the calcium, he also shortened the large toe bone by about 8 mm. I now have a foot that is in constant pain and will someday require new surgery to add a "spacer" in the bone to restore the correct length of the bone. I asked Dr Petrocelli why he shortened the bone (while reviewing the XRAYS post surgery, and he merely said "He had to" I voiced concern that the large toe joint was now out of harmony with the second toe joint and I voice my concern that the second toe bone might fracture when walking in my bare feet and Dr. Petrocelli merely commented "Then don't walk in your bare feet" I have had three podiatrists review his work on my foot and all three stated that the surgery was not necessary to begin with and that the procedure that he used was incorrect surgical practice.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Dr. Michael J. Petrocelli's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)