Ratings for Dr. Clark B Bernard

He is the absolute best! He is very attentive. He has great bedside manners. There was no rush to surgery all other options was explored. He encouraged me to feel free to get other opinions. All risk and complications as anticipated outcome was explained.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

Very knowledgeable; explained everything. Friendly staff. Their scheduling system is (?finally) working because I never had to wait more than 30 minutes; had to reschedule only once due to his surgical schedule. I would recommend my family to him.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

very good doctor,,,explained everything to me before my surgery and just a nice man,,,,i was happy with my neck surgery

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Paralysis ON THE TABLE, FEW MONTHS LATER TALK TO A YOUTH MAN paralysis. LIFE IN A WHEELCHAIR IS NO FUN . BE CAREFUL EDUCATED DOCTER, BUT OPERATE WHIT TWO HAND

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

This doctor was wonderful. He is now in Bowling Green KY. He did my 2 level Anterior discectomy and fusion at the bg medical center. He made sure to check up on me. He managed my pain excellent. He did the surgery great. Im healing well. I would rate him the best in Bowling Green. Alot of doctors told me he was great. I was scared before the surgery but glad after.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

This man is a disgrace to the medical profession he did a spinal fusion in my neck at BG Medical Center. No follow up care was given . 3 appointments canceled by his staff and the final straw was after sitting in his office a month plus after my surgery I was informed it wold be at least 3 more hours at least. He is no more than a butcher and should be banned from practicing medicine. I would not send my pet to him. All he cares about is the high paying surgery and could care less about after care. Refused to answer any questions I had prior to my surgery telling me only to wait and he would inform me of all I needed to know in his spill or sales pitch. While I knew I had spinal damage after his exam, my pain level went from a 4-5 to a 9-10 .Just from his exam.BEWARE OF THIS MAN HE IS A BUTCHER!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Is one of the best Neurosurgeon that I've had!!!!!He done a great job on my neck an would recommend to anybody.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

I was kept waiting over three (3) hours at both of my appointments. The staff and doctor blamed their computer system. At the second visit I was told they were running 4 hours behind. This was AFTER I'd been there 3 hours. I drive 90 minutes each way. I asked why they couldn't have bothered to call me so I didn't lose so much time.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Excellent surgery and outcome!! Wonderful experience. Dr. Bernard was so friendly and informative...I would never go to anybody else for spine or brain issues.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Kind, thoughtful, knowledgeable, smart doctor. Always gives full explanations and urges me to ask questions. He is the most compassionate doctors I have dealt with.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2012

Dr. Clark B Bernard's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

• BCBS Florida