Ratings for Dr. Richard C. Richley

The most friendliest compassionate doctor I've ever met he was a blessing when I came to back pain

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Terrible and incompetent DO NOT use I can't belie he still works barberic!!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Incompetent-unprofessional -only interested in the volume of workman compensation cases not the patient. Misdiagnosed as healed from spinal fusion (lumbar) which cost me my career of 27 years as I was unable 2 work even though released in ERROR!!! He CAUSED ME GREAT BODILY HARM-As well as a loss of feeling in my lower extremity. So that's 1-crippled me2-robbed me of my lifelong career 3-I will FOREVER BE IN PAIN BECAUSE OF HIS LACK OF ETHICAL & medical Skills. BEWARE OF HIM HIS STAFF-his laser spine "Institute located @ 3434IDWAY DRIVE, San Diego, California 92110***DANGER****DANGER****** ***************************+++++*+********+•••••••••••••••••=••••••••••••••

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

IMPROPER self evaluation of mri results instead of using an expert, not in accordance with standard medical practices, causing harm & future surguries.DO.NOT RECOMMEND

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Dr. Richley performed a lumbar laminectomy for me in 1979, which was very successful and has never required me to seek professional assistance for the problem since then. I'm now 69 and retain full flexibility and back strength after the initial period of recuperation.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Would like to pass along my experience from 20 years ago. I was Dr. Richley's first "laser" paitent. He left me permanently damaged, charring my weight barring bone at the young age of 27. Per another MD I went from a 27 year knee to a 70 year old knee with his mistake. Now 47 still struggling with his mistake. The worst part he denied his wrong doing. Be careful. sheri hynes

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

Dr Richley changed my wife's life for the better. She had a herniated 2 herniated discs in her lower back from years of ballet as a youth. We had been to all different kinds of doctors and experts who basically told her that her back was beyond repair. 1 year later of surgery, my wife is in great shape again and has mobility again. Trusting Richley to perform this surgery took a lot of guts, but well worth it if you or a loved one has chronic back pain.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Waited for a long time in his office

flag | Submitted May 5, 2006

Dr. Richard C. Richley's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1970)

Commercial Insurance Company