Dr. Thomas C. Wiener

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Thomas C. Wiener

Awesome Doctor. Very friendly staff and very comforting in procedure. Love my results!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

I was referred to Dr. Weiner by a friend. After visiting other doctors and being hesitant about performing this procedure, I made the decision to put my life in Dr. Weiner's hands. I do not regret it. He is a very professional plastic surgeon, did an excellent job, and answered all my questions. I am beyond satisfied with the results.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

after two pregnancies (c-sections) I couldn’t be happier that I chose Dr. Wiener for my tummy tuck, lipo, hernia and muscle repair. First few days of recovery were rough but now at 8 weeks post op I am so glad i made this decision. Everyday my results continue to impress me. The staff is amazing and Dr. Wiener is honest and did an amazing job.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

After years of wanting a tummy tuck after 3 C-sections I finally was able to make it happen. After talking with a few dr’s I kept coming back to Dr.Wiener. He also came highly recommend from a friend of mine who used him before so that was an added bonus point for me. From the consultation to the surgery it was effortless. He is very professional and is very honest with what you can expect and what kind of results you will have. He has a great hand! My scar is very low which I absolutely love and it’s a neatly lined scar , pretty thin as well. I had some minor issues with my sutures not dissolving and he and his staff were always great about having me come in and checking out any issues I had. Now I am finally all healed up and very much enjoying my new tummy. I can’t wait to see how it looks in a few months from now as it only improves with time. I am very happy with Dr Wiener and my procedure!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Had a fantastic experience. Couldn't be happier with my results

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Just like your consultation and post-op appointments, the surgery was effortless and quick. If I had to scale the initial pain, it would be about a 3 or 4. The random muscle spasms as my body was getting used to the implants was probably the worst, but normal and thankfully subsided. Dr. Wiener and his staff were great and answered any questions, comments or concerns I had. Not wanting to go too large, Dr. Wiener was able to suggest a proportionate CC size to my body weight and most importantly my height. I am very happy with the outcome of my surgery and as a referral myself, I would send anyone his way for a job well done.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I LOVE DR. WEINER! HE IS TALENTED AND BEST OF ALL LOVE MY RESULTS!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Amazing work super satisfied with my procedure and outcome would definitely recommend him to my friends

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

He was a great doctor. Very to the point, almost in a strict manor. He took care of his business and the outcome is great so that's all that really matters! Post op wasn't too bad, and the staff were amazing!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Extremely satisfied, office staff is wonderful, Dr. Weiner is the best.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr. Thomas C. Wiener's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1987)