Dr. Thomas C. Wiener

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Thomas C. Wiener

After years of wanting a tummy tuck after 3 C-sections I finally was able to make it happen. After talking with a few dr’s I kept coming back to Dr.Wiener. He also came highly recommend from a friend of mine who used him before so that was an added bonus point for me. From the consultation to the surgery it was effortless. He is very professional and is very honest with what you can expect and what kind of results you will have. He has a great hand! My scar is very low which I absolutely love and it’s a neatly lined scar , pretty thin as well. I had some minor issues with my sutures not dissolving and he and his staff were always great about having me come in and checking out any issues I had. Now I am finally all healed up and very much enjoying my new tummy. I can’t wait to see how it looks in a few months from now as it only improves with time. I am very happy with Dr Wiener and my procedure!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

Had a fantastic experience. Couldn't be happier with my results

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Just like your consultation and post-op appointments, the surgery was effortless and quick. If I had to scale the initial pain, it would be about a 3 or 4. The random muscle spasms as my body was getting used to the implants was probably the worst, but normal and thankfully subsided. Dr. Wiener and his staff were great and answered any questions, comments or concerns I had. Not wanting to go too large, Dr. Wiener was able to suggest a proportionate CC size to my body weight and most importantly my height. I am very happy with the outcome of my surgery and as a referral myself, I would send anyone his way for a job well done.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I LOVE DR. WEINER! HE IS TALENTED AND BEST OF ALL LOVE MY RESULTS!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Amazing work super satisfied with my procedure and outcome would definitely recommend him to my friends

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

He was a great doctor. Very to the point, almost in a strict manor. He took care of his business and the outcome is great so that's all that really matters! Post op wasn't too bad, and the staff were amazing!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Extremely satisfied, office staff is wonderful, Dr. Weiner is the best.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Amazing work, staff, very professional and honest!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

All of my life I have worn the most padded bras I could find. I spent endless hours sewing padding into swimsuit tops and tanks. The decision to have the implants was one of the best things I could have done for my confidence and appearance. With clothes on, most people don't know I've had them done because I had always worn the padded bras but my husband knows and he is very pleased with the results. The size is perfect and natural looking!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Breast Augmentation I had a complex with the appearance of my breast for many years size AA . I'm 51 a parent of 2 children, thin and wanted to look natural. I had 330 cc Silicone breast implants. The first several weeks I was sore as to be expected. I am 2 months post op and very pleased with the outcome. They look natural and the size is perfect for my body frame. My self esteem has improved and I am not embarrassed by my breast as I have been most of my life. Dr. Wiener is the surgeon that some of my friends and family used for their breast augmentations all have been pleased with his knowledge, skills and professionalism. His staff is knowledgeable, courteous and super friendly. I'm very pleased with my decision to have Dr. Wiener as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Dr. Thomas C. Wiener's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1987)