Ratings for Dr. Alan L. Christensen

recently found out he is leaving our area and shutting down his practice this is so sad i hate to see him go he is a great dr awesome at what he does he did my c section and he was so reassuring i was so relaxed what i thought would bean awful experience he made me feel like it was ok and i was able to deal and just get through it without worrying too much.i would recommend a thousand times.alaska is getting a good one but here he will be missed.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Dr Christensen is the most polite, upbeat, person on the world! He is also a very devoted christen and family man. When we moves to Mayfield we didn't have insurance at the time and he still saw us till we got insurance and didn't even pay a dime. He even came to our house to check up on us after he delivered our daughter we love him he is the best. I never seen this man rude with no one!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

I moved to mayfield and was 7m prago. My first visit with Doctor Christensen was very welcoming, polite & joyful. He delivered my 4th child. He has been my best doctor Yet. I have now known him for 3y an not once has he been without a smile or greeting. I'd have to say his has been very understanding and on top of every visit I have had with him. He is defenitly my first choose to any upcoming mother to be. As a health doctor, he is still A very friendly Person!! I've enjoyed my time with him. I will say he really did put every health consern first. No stalling what so ever. So I'd like to thank Doctor Alen L. Christensen for his patents, conserns & thoughtfulness. It's been a honor knowing you :))

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

We LOVE Dr. Christenson, He was Wonderful! He delivered my first grandbaby and a couple of nephews of mine. He was always polite, helpful and always on time. He always had a smile on his face when he walked in and when we left his office, I recommend him to all my friends and relatives. He is the best in this area. You can't go wrong going to see him.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Extremely rude to my husband. Basically treated him like he was worthless

flag | Submitted November 30, 2013

He Was very rude first visit staff was all very nice won't be back

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

He did an awsome job answered all of my question! He was always nice and caring and was always on time whe ever I needed him!!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2013

I LOVE HIM !!! I have been seeing him for my pregnancy.... he answers all my questions, he always calls right back, he seems like a very Genuine person...

flag | Submitted May 30, 2007

Wonderful Doctor. I went from having a doctor that wouldn't listen to a word you said to having Dr. Christensen, he is increadible. He includes my husband in everything and makes sure I don't have any questions or concerns before he'll even consider leaving the room. He is always on time, and I rarely have to wait for him. I would reccommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007

Dr. Alan L. Christensen's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1983)